where can I get a crack in my pick up's frame welded ?

by indymark on Oct. 09, 2015 in Auto Body Repair

I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado pick up truck. I recently had some suspension work done & they noticed a small crack in the frame. It is on the driver's side, mid-way down the frame, or roughly where the cab and bed meet. I'd like to find a licensed welder to weld this crack as I was advised to do. Any idea who in Indianapolis would do this ?

Answer this Question   0   0   report abuse

Be the First to Answer this Question!

Your Answer:

(max 30,000 characters, currently 0 characters. )



Create an New Account

Email: (User Name)
Retype Email:
Password: Letters and numbers only. Min 6, Max 20 characters.
Retype Password:
Screen Name
(Name shows to public when ask/answer questions, make comments, etc. Min 4, Max 20 characters. To protect your own identity, please do not put personal information in your screen name.)
I am a:  
Confirmation Code: (Please type in the characters in the green image.)